Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shannon's day over & Hayes' re-invention

Hayes and Chooj's friend Shannon came over Thursday. We made a day of it by doing a homeschool painting project. Here's the finished turkey: After the kids went into the creek and Chooj got soaking wet, the girls came inside for a rousing game of Monopoly Jr. I had to referee from the kitchen.

Then it was on to dance class, where it was parent observation week. This is also where I teach. Look at that concentration! Look at that very nice 5th position. Onto tap class:
Then it was time for jazz. Here they're doing some Miley Cyrus song about ice cream that I think I'm going to have to steal for my classes:
Hayes' dancing has really improved since she started with me at age 4.
This weekend she announced she wants to be an engineer. So she's started by taking apart one of Chooj's remote controlled cars:

No comments: