Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back to college ... visiting Leisa

On the way home to Kentucky, I was fortunate to have a stop over with my former college roommate, Leisa. We've reconnected on Facebook (I'm really loving FB in this respect) and I was just over the top with excitement at seeing her again.
Turns out Leisa and I are those friends who pick up like 20 years hasn't passed. We talked about everybody and laughed 'til we cried about some old boyfriends. "What were we thinking?!"
She made us french toast the next morning and we headed to a park for the kids to play and for us to talk about some really deep and beautiful things. I felt so sad upon leaving her but promised to stop through again when travel takes me back home to South Carolina.
Here she sets up a race for the kids, giving Chooj a head start. Getting tagged and trying to let Chooj beat his big sister.
She is a great Aunt LaLa!

No comments: