Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 3rd birthday, Chooj!

It's hard to believe that just three years ago I gave birth to Chooj in the little cabin in the woods of middle Tennessee and Hayes couldn't bear to part with him for a second.
After ringing in the new year with friends last night, there was a lot to be desired in good behavior from a 3-year-old today. Man, was he cranky.
Yes, he wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's ... no, he absolutely did not want to go ... jumping up and down crying that he wanted to go, jumping up and down crying that he didn't.
He did help me make his birthday cake and I promised him he could put the sprinkles on. Oops. Where did I forget NOT to let the 3-year-old have the whole bottle of sprinkles unsupervised?
We got that sorted out, sang "Happy Birthday" and Chooj belted out a big 3-year-old blow.
After cake, time for presents! Hayes wrapped up things that he likes in her room and he was most excited about that out of everything.

I gave him "Cars" cars and he toted those around with him all day.
Yes, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's and I'm not sure who had the most fun: me, Hayes or the birthday boy!

No comments: